General Terms and Conditions
I General Terms
Scope of application
1. Please read these General terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these General terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
2. The present general terms and conditions (“GTC”) apply to all legal transactions made through the online site www.petit-pappus.ch (“Store”).
3. The Store is operated by Petit Pappus Store. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Petit Pappus Store.
4. Petit Pappus reserves the right to change these GTC at any time. The version of the GTC valid at the time of order placement applies and may not be changed unilaterally for the respective order. Adverse or conflicting terms of the customer will not be recognized.
5. The range of products available in the Store is exclusively intended for customers whose place of residence or place of business is Switzerland.
6. Deliveries are made exclusively to addresses in Switzerland.
7. Products are available for as long as they can be found in the online store and/or while stocks last.
8. Large orders exceeding a standard amount may be refused without reason as the Store is designed for individual customers only.
Product and price
9. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Petit Pappus reserves the right to change prices of products and services at any time. The prices stated in the Shop at the time of order placement apply. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10. Products are available exclusively online through the website.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
11. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
12. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and order information, including your email address so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
13. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send ideas, suggestions, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’) you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction: edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these GTC.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
15. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
16. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Warranty – Basic provisions – Liability and exclusion of liability
17. Liability is based on the applicable legal provisions. However, in no event shall Petit Pappus be liable for (i) slight negligence, (ii) indirect and consequential damage and subsequent damage and loss of profit, (iii) unrealised savings, or (iv) damage resulting from delivery delay, or (v) any acts and omissions on the part of auxiliary persons of Petit Pappus, be this contractual or non-contractual.
18. Moreover, We will not accept any liability in the following cases:
– storage, setting or use of products that is improper, unlawful or contrary to contract;
– failure to maintain and/or improper modification or repair of the products by our clients or a third party;
– force majeure, particularly natural hazards, moisture, shock and impact etc. that are not caused by Petit Pappus or official orders.
II Returns and Payments
1. Petit Pappus grant the right to return ordered NEW IN products within a maximum of 14 calendar days from their dispatch or collection.
2. Customers must register the return of a product in their personal customer account under the section Returns on www.petit-pappus.ch and return it according to the instructions given. The products, together with all accessories, must be properly packed and returned in their original packaging. Damaged products cannot be returned or will be fully invoiced to the customer, respectively.
Should customers exercise their right of return according to the below-mentioned return conditions (section IV ), Petit Pappus shall refund the total purchase price with the exception of delivery and return costs.
3. Petit Pappus claims all payments for products purchased directly from the customer. Payment must be made in Swiss Francs or Cryptocurrencies.
4. Payment methods available to customers for the Store are listed under “Payment methods”.
5. When paying by credit card or other instant payment methods, the amount is debited at the time of order.
Reservation of ownership
6. All ordered products remain the property of Petit Pappus until payment is received in full.
III Order change or cancellation
1. Order placement obliges the customer to accept the products. Petit Pappus may, at its own discretion, accept subsequent order changes or cancellations by the customer.
2. In the event of (partial) inability to deliver (condition leading to termination) after order placement or contract conclusion pursuant, the customer is immediately informed by e-mail. If the customer has already made the payment, the amount is refunded. If no payment has been made, the customer is exempted from the obligation to pay the amount due. Further claims for delivery delay or delivery failure are excluded.
IV Returns Policy
Please see our Returns Policy page for information
1. Only one option is available in terms of delivery when you place an order.
2. All orders are shipped locally in Switzerland via Swiss post (Die Post/La Poste). The charges involved depend on the total weight and volume of the selected articles. The charges are indicated before the final validation of his order.
3. Deliveries by Swiss Post
Each order is shipped within 48 hours * (Monday to Friday – orders placed on weekends are shipped the following Monday). As soon as your order is ready to be dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, from that moment, you can take into account the times specified below.
4. The estimated delivery time is 2 (two) working days for economy parcels. All parcels are shipped by Swiss Post.
*Please note that during special periods (Christmas, Father/Mother’s Day, etc.), the preparation time of your order can be extended by two to three days.
5. Price of delivery
All orders of CHF 150 and above enjoy free delivery (for registered users only), while a nominal delivery charge of
CHF 2 .00 or 7.00 for the economy parcel is applied to your order.
Value of total order up to 10CHF (delivery charge 2.00 CHF)
Value of total order above 10CHF (delivery charge 7.00 CHF)
Value of total order above 150CHF (delivery charge is FREE for registered users)
You can choose your delivery option at the check-out.
6. Parcel not received?
If your parcel is not delivered within 5 (five) working days of dispatch please contact us via email@example.com We’ll investigate the problem.
7. Damaged parcel or missing items?
In the event of a delivery problem with your order, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number along with the problem description. The costs of returning the faulty items are covered by us.